Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark ‘No error’ as your answer.
1. She felt badly as she did not get selected for the job.
2.Did not get selected
3.She felt badly
4.Selected for the job
2. This is a worth seeing sight after travelling for three hours.
1.This is a
2.worth seeing sight after travelling
3.for three hours
3. The Indian and female voters account for 90% of the world’s voting population.
1.The Indian and female voters
3.90% of the world’s voting population
4. It is a most absolute knowledge that Marvel comics are better than DC comics with their unique storylines.
1.It is a most absolute knowledge
2.that Marvel comics are better than
3.DC comics with their unique storylines.
5. Do the marigolds in your garden smell more sweeter than in ours?
1.Do the marigolds in
2.your garden smell more sweeter
3.than in ours?
6. The continuing announcements at railway platforms appealing to passengers/ to refrain from crossing the railway tracks and instead use the bridge have failed to curb/ the number of deaths while crossing the railway line or falling from the train’s footboard.
1.The continuing announcements at railway platforms appealing to passengers
2.to refrain from crossing the railway tracks and instead of using the bridge have failed to curb
3.the number of deaths while crossing the railway line or falling from the train’s footboard
7. Following the rules of the government (1)/ the price of the subsidized LPG gas cylinders remain (2)/ lowest than the market price. (3)/ No error (4)
1.Following the rules of the government
2.the price of the subsidized LPG gas cylinders remain
3.lowest than the market price.
8. A senior doctor expressed concern about physicians recommended the vaccine.
1.A senior doctor
3.about physicians recommended the vaccine
9. The weather is getting as hotter as day by day.
1.The weather is getting
2.as hotter as
3.day by day.
10.The Tasmanian devil is the most unique animal.
3.The most unique animal