QUESTIONS ON ERROR SPOTTING OF PRONOUN. MARK THE OPTION AS A ANSWER WHICH REQUIRE CORRECTION AND MARK OPTION (D) IF SENTENCE REQUIRE NO IMPROVEMENT.
1 ). (a) Instead of laying off / (b) the workers, the company / (c) decided to ask them / (d) to avail voluntary retirement/ (e) no error.
2) (a ) the two sisters shouted /(b) at one another /(c) in public / ( d) no error.
3) (a) we must supplement /(b) our diet with vitamins and minerals / (c) in order to keep/ (d) oneself fit.
4) Mrs. Pratap , being a good teacher / (b) she is selected / (c) for the national award /(d) no error.
5) The poor man / (b) poisoned him/ (c) and his own children / (d) no error.
6) (a) It was in 2006 / (b) that we first flew / (c) to the united states / (d) no error.
7) (a) I was driving under the bridge / (b) as a football / (c) hit my window / (d) no error.
8). (a) Many a student / (b) have passed / (c) the IIT examination/ (d) no error.
9) (a) It was me who was /(b) responsible for / (c) making all the arrangements for the successful completion of his studies/ (d) no error.
10) (a) I wonder/ (b) why are you tinkering with the wire /(c) you might get a shock /(d)no error.