FROM THE FOLLOWING ERROR SPOTTING IS TO BE DONE. MARK THE OPTION AS A ANSWER WHICH REQUIRE CORRECTION AN MARK NO ERROR IF NO CORRECTION IS REQUIRED.
1. (a) Each of them / (b) has to understand / (c) their responsibility . / (d) no error.
2. (a)We are proud to announce / (B) that everyone of us have earned / (c) a good name. // (d) no error .
3. (a) Here is / (b) the man whom I think / (c) has committed the crime . / (d) no error.
4. (a) He took / (b) his younger sister / (c) with himself. / (d) no error.
5. (a) The company is in debt / (b)and has been unable / (c) to pay their employees salaries / (d) for the past six months. (e) no error.
6. (a) the company has appointed / (b) consultants to help them / (c) increase its revenue and / (d) improve its financial position../ (e ) no error.
7. (a) you cannot change /(b) people , but you / (c) can definitely / (d) change own . / (e) no error.
8. (a) Governments and business houses must reduce / (b) its own energy use / (c) and promote conservation / (d) to their citizens and employees. (e) no error.
9. (a) Even those which / (b) have no previous / (c) work experience have / (d) applied for this job. / (e) no error.
10. (a) He talked on the phone / (b) for hours together / (c) who really irritated / (d) his parents a lot . / (e) no error.