10 Important Question On ERROR SPOTTING ON PRONOUN (Part-1) For SBI Clerical Canara bank PO Railway DMRC Exam 2018
SPOTTING ERRORS ( PRONOUNS)- FROM THE FOLLOWING MARK THE OPTION AS ANSWER WHICH NEEDED TO BE IMPROVED AND MARK THE ANSWER AS NO ERROR WHERE NO CORRECTION IS REQUIRED.
1. (A) Unless two or more members object / (b) to him joining the club, we shall have to / (c) accept his application for membership. / (d) No error.
2. (A) I was surprised and pleased/ (b) when I was informed of me (c) winning the contest ./ (d) no error.
3. (a) our dog may look / (b) fierce but / (c) that wouldn’t hurt a fly. / (d) no error.
4. (a) no one can / (b) challenge destiny , / (c) isn’t it ? /(d) no error.
5. (a) all the doubts are cleared (b) between / (c) you and I / (d) no error .
6. (a) The front page story was about a school girl / (b) that had hurt herself / (C) while saving a child in an accident . / (d) no error.
7. (a) The last thing that the fond mother / (b) gave her only son / (c) was his blessing ./ (d) no error .
8. (a) it is not / (b) I who is / (c) to blame . /(d) no error.
9. (a) I shall avail of / (b) this opportunity (c) to meet you there . (d) no error.
10. (a) Put you in my position / (b) and you will realise / (c) the problems faced in my profession. / (d) no error.