1) (a)Each of the students in the computer class/ (b)has to type/ (c)their own research paper this semester./ (d)No error.
2) (a)Neither of the/ (b)five accused/ (c)could be convicted./ (d)No error.
3) (a)Everybody/ (b)it must be admitted/ (c)has their ups and downs./ (d)No error.
4) (a)Either you/ (b) or he/ (c)are happy./ (d)No error.
5) (a)Shingles are a disease/ (b)in which a person develops/ (c)lots of inflamed spots round the waist./ (d)No error.
6) (a)Along the northern frontier/ (b)of India is seen/ (c)the beautiful and mighty Himalayas./ (d)No error.
7) (a)He is/ (b)one of the tallest boy/ (c)in the class./ (d)No error.
8) (a)She immediately quit/ (b)the job in which/ (c)neither skill nor knowledge were required/ (d)No error.
9) (a)Ten miles are/ (b)a long distance, (c)to cover on foot./ (d)No error.
10) (a)One of the peculiarities/ (b)which distinguishes the present age/ (c)is the multiplication of books/ (d)No error.